I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of personal data collected via the websitewww. itripcomputer.com, nr contact : +48 22 836 24 51, 01-424 Warszawa, Al. Prymasa Tysiąclecia 78A is the company SPARK ELECTRONICS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, entered into KRS 0001043602, NIP 5273063002, REGON 525655329, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” and being both the Seller and the Service Provider.
- The personal data of the Buyer and the Service Recipient are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him is processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes; substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form enabling the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- Personal data of Buyers and Service Recipients collected by the Administrator are used for accounting purposes, marketing purposes, contacting the Customer and other activities related to the performance of the Sales Agreement.
- The Administrator processes the following personal data of Service Recipients:
- Name and surname, company name,
- Address (street and house/apartment number, postal code, city),
- Phone number,
- Number nip,
- E-mail adress.
- The Administrator may process the following data characterizing how the Service User uses services provided electronically (operational data):
- Markings identifying the termination of the telecommunications network or the IT system used by the Service Recipient.
- Information about the beginning, end and scope of each use by the Service User of the service provided electronically.
- Information about the Service User’s use of services provided electronically.
- Providing personal data referred to in section 2 is necessary for the Service Provider to provide services electronically within the Online Store or to conclude a Product Sales Agreement.
- Using the Online Store, concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services via the Online Store or concluding Product Sales Agreements, which involves the need to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The data subject decides independently whether he wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider or conclude a Product Sales Agreement in accordance with the Regulations of the Online Store.
- Pursuant to Art. 23 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended), data processing is permitted, among others: When:
- the data subject consents to this, unless it concerns the deletion of data concerning him or her.
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract when the data subject is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding a contract at the request of the data subject.
- The processing of personal data by the Administrator always takes place within the grounds for the admissibility of their processing listed in section. 2. Data processing will be related to the performance of the contract or the need to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject (section 2 point b). Additionally, before concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services available via the Online Store, the future Service Recipient is informed about the need to accept the Regulations.
IV. THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR DATA
- The service recipient has the right to access and correct their personal data.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him or her contained in the Administrator’s data set, and in particular the right to request supplementation, updating, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or deletion if they are incomplete, outdated or untrue. or were collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in section 1 and 2 can be used by sending an appropriate e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies).
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.) enabling you, among other things, to use all functions of the Store
- they do not change the settings of your device
- Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
- In this Store, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- remembering information about your session
- statistical and marketing
- providing Store functions
- To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file. You can read information about this by pressing the F1 key in your browser. Additionally, you will find relevant tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
- You can find more information about cookies herew Wikipedii.
VI. EXTERNAL SERVICES – DATA RECIPIENTS
- We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred.
Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- supplier of software needed to run an online store
- entity carrying out the delivery of goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- provider of software that facilitates running a business (e.g. accounting software)
- entity providing statistical services
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator applies technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Service Provider provides the following technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically:
- Encryption of data used for authorization of the Service Recipient.
- Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
- Contact with the Data Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 22 8362451