Speed signal amplification and division module is a functional and reliable device.
This device is perfect for all of theminstallations, where it is necessary to adjust the speed signal from the vehicle to the tripmeter requirements. The module can be used with any tripmeter of any manufacturer or other device using a speed signal.
Electronic knowledge and an oscilloscope are recommended for installation, which is the only tool to display the amplitude and frequency of the speed signal.
Speed signal amplification and division module will allow solve problems with:
- incorrect signal amplitude,
- wrong number of pulses,
- wrong output type PNP/NPN.
Many vehicles use speed sensors with non-standard signal levels, which means that the tripmeter cannot always measure precisely.
In this case, the module that amplifies and divides the signal is essential. By deciding to purchase the module, we receive a device that:
- increases the amplitude of the speed signal,
- divides the number of pulses,
- converts the signal through the inputs NPN, PNP,
- improves signal quality.
AdvantagesA module that amplifies and divides the speed signal
- the module has a built-in input for a speed signal with adjustable gain. There will also be an input for a signal with a constant switching level.
- a built-in divider allows you to adjust the number of pulses to the tripmeter’s capabilities.
- When fitting, the module does not require you to use a soldering iron because the gain adjustment and division adjustment involve moving the jumpers.
- the module is equipped with an innovative signaling system for pulse counting and power supply control.
Speed signal amplification and division module detects signal from:
- ABS sensors,
- sensors on the gearbox,
- sensors on the bridge.
When operating the device, remember that the housing is not hermetic, so any major dirt or moisture may affect the device’s efficiency.
- division of the number of speed signal pulses
- amplifying the amplitude of the speed signal
- converting signals into outputs NPN lub PNP
- Supply voltage – 5V lub 7 ÷ 30V
- Power consumption – 10mA + prąd wyjścia
- Height – 31 mm
- Width – 61 mm
- Depth – 13 mm
- Libra – 50 g