Delete button for self-installation
Delete button without housing, for self-assembly. Thanks to it, you can delete short distances and view functions in selected types of tripmeter. The button housing can be hermetic.
Clear buttons (resetters)is an essential tool for every rally pilot operating a tripmeter. They allow you to gain invaluable seconds while driving, saving time and minimizing the possibility of making mistakes.
Using the buttons on the tripmeter housing is unnecessary and inconvenient in many situations. A properly selected reset button allows you to maximize the speed of operation and at the same time have insight into all measurement parameters of the tripmeter.
Delete button for self-installationDelete button for self-installation
- i-102 – short path deletion or programmable
- L-100, H-100, H-101 – deleting short path
- L-51, H-51 – deleting short path, viewing functions
The self-installable reset button is a component enabling the management of tripmeter functions, designed for individual installation by the user, with a potential hermetic option if an appropriate housing is used.
- dimensions – diameter 17 mm, depth 20 mm
- cable length – 1,5 m
- connector – missing
- contact configuration- NO
- The button should be connected to the Reset input of the tripmeter (blue wire) and to the ground of the tripmeter (brown wire).
Delete button for self-installation will work:
- baja and cross country rallies
- rallies for driving regularity
- motorcycle and quad rallies
- WRC, IRC speed rallies, etc.
- UTV and SSV rallies
- crossing rallies
- road construction