Foot operated reset button for car or UTV
Delete button for mounting on the floor of a car or UTV. Thanks to it, you can delete short distances and view functions in selected types of tripmeter. The button housing is not hermetic.
Clear buttons (resetters) is an essential tool for every rally pilot operating a tripmeter. They allow you to gain invaluable seconds while driving, saving time and minimizing the possibility of making mistakes.
Using the buttons on the tripmeter housing is unnecessary and inconvenient in many situations. Properly selected delete button allows you to maximize the speed of service and at the same time have insight into all measurement parameters of the tripmeter.
Foot operated reset button for car or UTVfits most iTrip tripmeters.
- i-102 – short path deletion or programmable
- L-100, H-100, H-101 – deleting short path
- L-51, H-51 – deleting short path, viewing functions
The foot reset button for a car or UTV is a practical tool for managing the tripmeter functions, intended for installation in various types of vehicles, such as cars or UTVs.
- dimensions – 70x100x25 mm
- cable length – 1,2 m
- connector – missing
- contact configuration – NO
- The button should be connected to the Reset input of the tripmeter (blue wire) and to the ground of the tripmeter (brown wire).
Foot operated reset button for car or UTV it will work :
- baja and cross country rallies
- rallies for driving regularity
- WRC, IRC speed rallies, etc.
- motorcycle and quad rallies
- UTV and SSV rallies
- road construction