GPS antenna, active, iTripcomputer – IP68K
Branded, active GPS antenna attached to the roof magnetically and/or with double-sided tape (tape not included).
Fits all our tripmeters.
When using a GPS system, it is worth having an antenna whose quality will ensure the highest measurement precision. This antenna works with the tripmeters we produce. The antenna has a built-in signal amplifier increasing precision. Antennas ensure consistent and reliable operation.
Installation method – mount the antenna in the vehicle:
- on the roof or a metal element of the vehicle body – the best range
- inside the vehicle in the center of the front or rear window – good range
- inside the vehicle, on the dashboard – acceptable range
- Route the cable, avoiding sharp bends and sharp edges of the sheet metal, and connect the SMA plug to the meter. Check the signal quality by observing the GPS diode of the tripmeter.
GPS antenna, active, iTripcomputer – IP68K is a high-quality tool that ensures precise measurements thanks to the built-in signal amplifier. It can be mounted on various types of vehicles and is compatible with all our trip meters.
- dimensions – 40x40x10 mm
- cable length- 3 m
- connector- SMA
- power supply – 3.3 V (power supply is on the SMA connector of the tripmeter)
Antennait will work:
- baja and cross country rallies
- rallies for driving regularity
- motorcycle and quad rallies
- WRC, IRC speed rallies, etc.
- UTV and SSV rallies
- crossing rallies
- road construction