Manual reset button for car or UTV
Delete button in a housing with mounting. Thanks to it, you can delete short distances and view functions in selected types of tripmeter. The button housing can be hermetic.
Clear buttons (resetters)is an essential tool for every rally pilot operating a tripmeter. They allow you to gain invaluable seconds while driving, saving time and minimizing the possibility of making mistakes.
Using the buttons on the tripmeter housing is unnecessary and inconvenient in many situations. A properly selected reset button allows you to maximize the speed of operation and at the same time have insight into all measurement parameters of the tripmeter.
Manual reset button for car or UTV fits most iTrip tripmeters.
- i-102 – short path deletion or programmable
- L-100, H-100, H-101 – deleting short path
- L-51, H-51 – deleting short path, viewing functions
The manual reset button for a car or UTV is a universal tool for managing tripmeter functions, designed for easy installation, making it a practical solution for a variety of applications.
- dimensions – 48x42x22 mm
- with switch 48x42x32 mm
- cable length – 1,5 m
- connector – missing
- contact configuration- NO
- The button should be connected to the Reset input of the tripmeter (blue wire) and to the ground of the tripmeter (brown wire).
Manual reset button for car or UTV it will work :
- baja and cross country rallies
- rallies for driving regularity
- WRC, IRC speed rallies, etc.
- road construction