Hand-held deletion switch
Hand-held deletion button, rubber, does not require mounting. Thanks to it, you can delete short distances and view functions in selected types of tripmeter.
Reset buttons (resetters) are essential tools for every rally pilot operating a tripmeter. They allow you to gain invaluable seconds while driving, saving time and minimizing the possibility of making mistakes.
Using the buttons on the tripmeter housing is unnecessary and inconvenient in many situations. A properly selected reset button allows you to maximize the speed of service and at the same time have insight into all measurement parameters of the tripmeter.
The manual reset button fits most iTrip tripmeters.
- i-102 – short path deletion or programmable
- L-100, H-100, H-101 – deleting short path
- L-51, H-51 – deleting short path, viewing functions
The manual reset button is a functional device that allows you to maximize the speed of service
- Height : 140 mm
- Diameter : 30 mm
- Weigh: 80 g
- Contact configuration: NO
- Cable length : 1,5 m
A manual delete button will work :
- baja and cross country rallies
- rallies for driving regularity
- WRC, IRC speed rallies, etc.
- UTV and SSV rallies
- crossing rallies
- road construction