Triple remote switch and road correction button on the handlebar of a quad motorcycle
Thanks to this button, you can delete the short distance and view functions in selected types of tripmeter, as well as correct the ODO long distance.
Fixing is provided by a built-in clamp. The housing is airtight and the buttons have membranes to prevent dust from seizing them.
Clear buttons (resetters)is an essential tool for every rally pilot operating a tripmeter. They allow you to gain invaluable seconds while driving, saving time and minimizing the possibility of making mistakes.
Using the buttons on the tripmeter housing is unnecessary and inconvenient in many situations. Properly selected delete button allows you to maximize the speed of service and at the same time have insight into all measurement parameters of the tripmeter.
Triple deletion and road correction button for the handlebar of a motorcycle or quad fits most iTrip tripmeters.
- H-100, H-101 – deleting the short path, correction of the long path ODO
- H-51 – deleting short path, viewing functions, correction of long path ODO
Triple remote switch and road correction button for the handlebar of a motorcycle or quadis a functional device,providing easy and intuitive control over the tripmeter functions, especially useful when riding a motorcycle or quad in difficult terrain conditions.
- dimensions – 40x40mm, distance from the steering wheel axis to the buttons- 34mm
- cable length – 1,5m
- connector – missing
- The button should be connected to the Reset input of the tripmeter (blue wire) and to the ground of the tripmeter (brown wire).
Triple deletion and road correction button for the handlebar of a motorcycle or quad it will work :
- baja and cross country rallies
- WRC, IRC speed rallies, etc.
- UTV and SSV rallies
- crossing rallies