Triple deletion and route correction button for car or UTV
Triple reset button for mounting on a flat surface. Thanks to it, you can delete the short distance and view functions in selected types of tripmeter, as well as correct the ODO long distance.
Fixing is provided by screw holes. The housing is airtight and the buttons have membranes to prevent dust from seizing them.
Clear buttons (resetters)is an essential tool for every rally pilot operating a tripmeter. They allow you to gain invaluable seconds while driving, saving time and minimizing the possibility of making mistakes.
Using the buttons on the tripmeter housing is unnecessary and inconvenient in many situations. Properly selected delete button allows you to maximize the speed of service and at the same time have insight into all measurement parameters of the tripmeter.
Triple button for deleting and correcting the route to a car or UTV fits most iTrip tripmeters.
- i-102 – short path deletion, long path correction ODO or programmable
- L-100, H-100, H-101 – deleting the short path, correction of the long path ODO
- L-51, H-51 – deleting short path, viewing functions, correction of long path ODO
Triple button for deleting and correcting the route to a car or UTV is a versatile, dustproof and easy-to-install tool that provides control of tripmeter functions in cars and UTVs
- dimensions – 40 x 52 mm, grubość 19mm
- cable length – 1,5
- connector – missing
- The button should be connected to the Reset input of the tripmeter (blue wire) and to the ground of the tripmeter (brown wire).
The triple button for deleting and correcting the route to the car or UTV will work well:
- baja and cross country rallies
- rallies for driving regularity
- WRC, IRC speed rallies, etc.
- UTV and SSV rallies
- crossing rallies
- road construction